|Our kennel team will give your dog the VIP treatment!|
|Our Canine Boarding Facility|
|Jack is having a ball during playtime!|
Canine boarders enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean Cages and Runs
- Family Visits and Tours of the Facility
- Outdoor Leash Walks
- A Clean, Safe & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Spacious Kennels
- Individualized Care
- Planned, Regulated, and Monitored Veterinary Diets
- Fresh Water Setups from our "Chemical-free" Well
- Stereo Music for Soothing Relaxation
- Guided Nature Walks (by family request)
- Convenient Hours
The following amenities are available by pet owner request for an additional fee:
- Frosty Paws treats
- Frozen Kong treats
- Yappy Hour Daiquiri Treats (homemade, dog-friendly frozen smoothie)
- Supervised Playgroup Time in Play Yard
- Swim/Activity Time
- Daily 15-minute Massage
- Pampered Pooch Spa Package (massage, nail trim and bath)
- Your dog must wear a collar and arrive on a leash, which will be returned after checked in.
- If your pet has a washable favorite personal belonging, please bring it.
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines: DHL (Distemper, Hepatitis, and Leptospirosis), Parainfluenza, Parvo, Rabies, and Bordetella. We strongly recommend the Influenza vaccine, but it is not required to stay.
Note: Lepto vaccine requirement is yearly, even if Distemper vaccine given is a 2-year or 3-year vaccine.
- All dogs must be free from internal and external parasites.
- Bring a veterinarian's statement showing your pet’s latest inoculations. (Please feel free to fax your pet’s vaccine history to us at 610-346-8752 prior to arrival.) We insist on current vaccinations according to our kennel guidelines above. If necessary, the Pet Resort will arrange for booster inoculations.
We look forward to your dog's vacation!